- By Home Watch of Arizona
- Posted: 3/2/2016
The No. 1 motivation for Home Watch of Arizona is ensuring seasonal and absentee homeowners are worry-free when their house is unoccupied. Knowing clients want peace of mind, this property watch company offers unrivaled “personal” attention that is difficult to duplicate.
- Boasts 100 percent retention from its clients
- Services everything from one-bedroom condos to multimillion-dollar mansions
- Five-star rated on Yelp
- 99 percent of calls are responded to in less than 15 minutes
- Thousands of dollars saved for clients by uncovering problems early
- Half-priced inspections conducted after major weather events
- Inspections satisfy insurance companies’ rules and regulations
- Regular inspections deter break-ins, theft and vandalism
Service With Savings
Home Watch of Arizona has saved homeowners tens of thousands of dollars by catching small issues before they snowball into enormous problems over weeks or months.
Problems caught before unsalvageable damage has occurred:
- Storm damage
- Leaking pipes
- Dripping sinks
- Cracked pipes
- Rodent infestations
- Insect infestations
- Electrical outages affecting appliances (refrigerators, air conditioners, thermostats)
Home Watch of Arizona uses a best-in-class GPS program to track the inspector’s presence at your home, while simultaneously sending out reports onsite. Reports can only be sent if the inspector is in the home, ensuring the homes are receiving the utmost care.
Home Watch Arizona is the premiere caretaker and property watch service for the greater Phoenix metropolitan area, including the Biltmore area, North Phoenix, North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Carefree and Fountain Hills.
Among many developments in the greater metro Phoenix area, Home Watch of Arizona services:
- McCormick Ranch
- DC Ranch
- Gainey Ranch
- Scottsdale Ranch
- Troon North
- Pinnacle Peak
- Desert Highlands
- McDowell Mountain Ranch
- Legend Trails